Views is an amazing module, but sometimes you can come across certain limitations that make life difficult. For example, I created a view that pulled in a bunch of nodes based on different taxonomy terms. The problem was that I had more than one taxonomy term in different vocabularies being used to filter the results, which essentially caused the same field in the term_data table to be used for both taxonomy filters. So, no matter what I changed the parameters to I always received no results. I did try and add the second term as an argument but it isn't possible to do LIKE matches with views arguments.