Upon a recommendation from someone in my local Drupal user group I decided to give Tailwind CSS a go. The ultimate aim of this was to replace the base theme I am using here with a more stripped down theme. At the time of writing this I am using the Cog theme, and whilst it has it's merits, I find that it's a little too much for this simple site.
I decided, therefore, to create a new theme and use Tailwind CSS to alter the site a little. This meant an exercise in integrating Tailwind CSS into a Drupal theme.
In case you haven't heard of Tailwind CSS I'll quote the site here.
"Tailwind CSS is a highly customizable, low-level CSS framework that gives you all of the building blocks you need to build bespoke designs without any annoying opinionated styles you have to fight to override."